DRBD version 9.2.5, but version 9.2.7 (or higher) is required

Zsolt Baji bajizs at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 17:01:15 CET 2024

Hello Gabor, thank You for answare.

You say mixing of storage pools, but I use only ZFS (thin and not thin
provisioned). Here is an example.
+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| StoragePool          | Node    | Driver   | PoolName | FreeCapacity |
TotalCapacity | CanSnapshots | State | SharedName                   |
|===========================================================================================================================================|
| DfltDisklessStorPool | drbd-03 | DISKLESS |          |              |
          | False        | Ok    | drbd-03;DfltDisklessStorPool |
| DfltDisklessStorPool | drbd-04 | DISKLESS |          |              |
          | False        | Ok    | drbd-04;DfltDisklessStorPool |
| DfltDisklessStorPool | drbd-05 | DISKLESS |          |              |
          | False        | Ok    | drbd-05;DfltDisklessStorPool |
| DfltDisklessStorPool | drbd-06 | DISKLESS |          |              |
          | False        | Ok    | drbd-06;DfltDisklessStorPool |
| HDDPool              | drbd-03 | ZFS_THIN | HDDPool  |   XXX.XX XiB |
 XXX.XX XiB | True         | Ok    | drbd-03;HDDPool              |
| HDDPool              | drbd-04 | ZFS_THIN | HDDPool  |   XXX.XX XiB |
 XXX.XX XiB | True         | Ok    | drbd-04;HDDPool              |
| HDDPool              | drbd-05 | ZFS      | HDDPool  |   XXX.XX XiB |
 XXX.XX XiB | True         | Ok    | drbd-05;HDDPool              |
| HDDPool              | drbd-06 | ZFS      | HDDPool  |   XXX.XX XiB |
 XXX.XX XiB | True         | Ok    | drbd-06;HDDPool              |
| SSDPool              | drbd-03 | ZFS_THIN | SSDPool  |   XXX.XX XiB |
 XXX.XX XiB | True         | Ok    | drbd-03;SSDPool              |
| SSDPool              | drbd-04 | ZFS_THIN | SSDPool  |   XXX.XX XiB |
 XXX.XX XiB | True         | Ok    | drbd-04;SSDPool              |
| SSDPool              | drbd-05 | ZFS_THIN | SSDPool  |   XXX.XX XiB |
 XXX.XX XiB | True         | Ok    | drbd-05;SSDPool              |
| SSDPool              | drbd-06 | ZFS_THIN | SSDPool  |   XXX.XX XiB |
 XXX.XX XiB | True         | Ok    | drbd-06;SSDPool              |

THis mixing is'nt enabled too?