DRBD version 9.2.5, but version 9.2.7 (or higher) is required

Zsolt Baji bajizs at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 17:35:03 CET 2024

Hello,

I have added an new node to cluster today (fresh ubuntu installation. After
successfully setup I want to share an resource on it (extend linstor_db
resource with one more node), but when I start it, I get error message
   Node: 'drbd-05' has DRBD version 9.2.5, but version 9.2.7 (or higher) is
required

But in some time from one node the linstor_db resource is removed (I don't
delete it, controller do it). I try to add to this node again the resource
but always get identical error.

The problem that I don't known what will be happend if I upgrade drbd
kernel modul to new version and restart the node (all nodes), Do linstor
remove other resources from nodes? The problem is that not only the
resource config is removed, a zfs volume too.

Anybody have information what is the procedure in this situation?