[DRBD-user] WinDRBD, how to enable resource up on boot

Kirill Dmitriev kdmtctl at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 14:46:23 CET 2023

Tried to find anywhere else, not really proficient in Windows.

I have two backing devices on linux servers, which works well with
linux diskless clients. Now I'm trying to achieve the same with Win
2019 Server diskless. It works but I have to manually bring the
resource up and make it primary after each reboot. Can't figure out
how to stick it. Did I miss something?

Here is the dumped config:

resource win {
    on combo {