[DRBD-user] linstor-proxmox v7.0.0-rc.1

Dori Seliškar dori at delo.si
Mon Mar 27 11:21:06 CEST 2023

Hi Roland,

Showing cluster wide storage usage/calculation is great. However on my
test cluster used/free space in Datacenter->Summary is ... well -
strange. Shows very different values than under node view and the values
sometimes change after a few seconds. Even when they stabilize they are
wrong either used is low and free is correct or vice versa. Very
strange. In node view all is fine. I have PVE and Linstor updated to the
latest.

Best regards,
ds

l1