[DRBD-user] Using quorum in three node cluster results in split brain

Markus Hochholdinger Markus at hochholdinger.net
Tue Mar 21 17:59:37 CET 2023

Hi,

Am Dienstag, 21. März 2023, 15:45:19 CET schrieb Markus Hochholdinger:
> I tried the third node as diskfull node with no success, two primaries with
> split brain is the result.

I've to correct this. With three diskfull clients, it is working, because if A
and B are disconnected, C is still in sync. When A gets disconnected from C, A
stops working, C syncs to B and B becomes primary. I verified this by the
content of the filesystem on top of the drbd device.

Still wondering why the diskless quorum is not working for me.

--
Mfg

Markus Hochholdinger