[DRBD-user] drbd with a third node diskless - how ?

Pierre-Philipp Braun pbraun at nethence.com
Wed Jun 23 16:57:45 CEST 2021

On 21/06/2021 23:16, Martin wrote:
> Because drbd needs a third node for quorum i try to build
> a proxmox cluster with drbd/linstor with 2 nodes with storage
> an one diskless.

Hello Martin, my answer may be off-topic but here's some $0.02.  An
alternative would be not to use Linstor at all and rely on the DRBD
diskless feature instead.  It is possible to build a fully-convergent
farm that way, without the need of iSCSI nor Linstor.

Just in case you're sharing my doubts and frustration against Linstor --
I found my way around it.

HTH
--
Pierre-Philipp Braun
SMTP Health Campaign: enforce STARTTLS and verify MX certificates