[DRBD-user] DRBD 8.0 life cycle

Paul D. O'Rorke paul at tracker-software.com
Thu Aug 26 18:09:03 CEST 2021

Thanks Lars,

> DRBD 9 does everything DRBD 8 does.
> Some things it does better.
> And it can do some things you may not (yet) need.

I went ahead and did the reading...  ;-)   I will move to DRBD9.

> You can use DRBD 9 the same way you used DRBD 8, if you want to.
> (some config options have been renamed, or moved to different sections)

I was very pleased to see how my current config will still work without
having to revisit what I am doing.

You guys really are amazing with what you offer for free!  Thanks for
the great work.  You have saved my bacon multiple times.

cheers

* Paul O'Rorke*
* Tracker Software Products (Canada) Limited *
www.tracker-software.com <http://www.tracker-software.com/>
  Tel:  +1 (250) 324 1621
  Fax: +1 (250) 324 1623

<http://www.tracker-software.com/>