[DRBD-user] linstor-satellite connection issues after upgrade

Gábor Hernádi gabor.hernadi at linbit.com
Tue May 12 07:44:31 CEST 2020

Hello,

Any ideas what and why is this

not yet :)

and whether this can impact something?

this definitely impacts something - usually when the controller thinks it
has no connection to a satellite, it refuses some operations on that
satellite. operations like creating new resource, new storage pool, etc...

As you said the connectivity issue is "floating" between the three nodes -
that means I can assume it was just a coincidence that your example output
only shows connectivity issues with cmp3?

Anyways, I would like to ask you for trace logs of the controller (and
maybe also from a satellite if you can catch it while it has
connection-issues)
If you like you can poke it a little using "node list", "storage-pool list"
or even "node reconnect $nodeName" during the trace logging

Feel free to send me the logs directly, not through the mailing list if you
don't want to have them publicly visible.

--
Best regards,
Gabor Hernadi