philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Mon May 11 15:15:02 CEST 2020
A few fixes are waiting...
The regression is, of course, painful, and causes a lot of thinking
here about how we can get better at testing and verifying our changes.
There is a plan.
The area of handling IO errors needed a bit of love and quickly adding
and removing nodes with LINSTOR is an area where bugs where hidden.
Help us to find out what is broken within a week. If you fail, this
becomes a final release on May 18.
* fix a deadlock (regression introduced in 9.0.22) that can be
triggered if a minor is added into a resource with an established
* generate new UUID immediately if a primary loses a disk due to an IO
* fix read requests on diskless nodes that hit a read error on a
diskful node; the retry on another diskful node works, but a bug
could lead to a log-storm on the diskless node
* fix removal of diskless nodes from clusters with quorum enabled
(initiated from the diskless itself)
* fix wrongly declined state changes if connections are established
* use rwsem _non_owner() operations to avoid false positives of
lock-dep when running on a debug kernel
More information about the drbd-user