[DRBD-user] DRBD/Linstor/Proxmox diskless storage-pools

Gianni Milo gianni.milo22 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 09:44:02 CET 2020

I would test it first without proxmox gui. That is,  by creating a test
resource and volume definition via linstor command. Then after, I would
create a test resource based on the above and assign that resource to each
node.

If your configuration is correct, then the resource should become diskful
on one node and diskless on the rest. You can use drbdtop or drbdadm
command to verify the above.

Regarding why proxmox gui is not showing stuff correctly when you add the
entries in storage.cfg, it may be a syntax error somewhere in that file or
you may have to check syslog over cli to see why it doesn't like it.

G.