[DRBD-user] drbd-utils-9.12.0

Roland Kammerer roland.kammerer at linbit.com
Tue Feb 18 13:15:47 CET 2020

Dear DRBD users,

today we release version 9.12.0 of drbd-utils.

As usual, this includes low level tools for DRBD 8.4 and 9.0 of the DRBD
kernel module.

There is no urgent need to update, but the OCF resource agent learned
some nice tricks. Since rc1 and thanks to Anton Tykhyy we also fixed
some malformed json outputs in some corner cases.

Best, rck

9.12.0
--------
 * drbd.ocf: new wrc_timeout param, fail on attach failure,
   remove_master_score_if_peer_primary param,
   fail_promote_early_if_peer_primary param, improved helper logging
   no error if wait-connect fails
 * drbdadm,v9: fix dumping meta-disk in corner case
 * crm-fence-peer.9.sh: fix Pacemaker 2 compat
 * drbdsetup,v9: fixes for various json output corner cases

https://www.linbit.com/downloads/drbd/utils/drbd-utils-9.12.0.tar.gz
https://github.com/LINBIT/drbd-utils/commit/91629a4cce49ca0d4f917fe0bffa25cfe8db3052
https://launchpad.net/~linbit/+archive/ubuntu/linbit-drbd9-stack