[DRBD-user] [proxmox 5.4]Cannot create VM, cannot restore : timeout linstor sp l...

Christophe NOUVEL christophe.nouvel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 12:45:03 CET 2020

We only have 2 nodes as of today.

It is not easy to explain why vm creation fails, given that we cannot see
any error from Linstor / DRBD logs...

We removed 5 old error reports and linstor sp l, and linstor err l still
needs 20seconds or so.

May be it's time to rebuild from scratch now.

Thank you very much for your help,

  Christophe.