[DRBD-user] allow-two-primaries (hot migration) and three nodes...

Stéphane Rivière stef at genesix.org
Tue Dec 22 09:23:14 CET 2020

Hi Thomas,

> That is unfortunate to hear. What does `drbdsetup show <resource>` say after you've executed the command? Does it tell the same story on all nodes taking part in that volume?
I've checked before posting and the answer was allow-two-primaries no :

>Any interesting logs in the journal?

My mistake... Not dig in kern.log and... I've seen this morning my
syslog-ng rules are not perfect on our new cluster. So I fix the rules
and I take advantage to create specific rules for drbd to have an clean
drbd.log :)

Then I took time to test again carefully and go back for the retex :)

> Something seems wrong here. In a standard config, only one primary can exist. So it is weird that you can have two primaries when specifically resetting this parameter.

Yes I'll find why. I'm shure I'm doing somethin bad and I want to
understand why... This cluster is not /yet/ in production :)

--
Stéphane Rivière
Ile d'Oléron - France