[DRBD-user] Duplicate external name error with 1.1.0 update

Rene Peinthor rene.peinthor at linbit.com
Tue Sep 10 08:04:16 CEST 2019

Hi!

We added an integrity check, but forgot to prepare old data for that check.
The next LINSTOR version(1.1.1) will have a migration step for that, but
for now you can run the following command to do the same:
echo "UPDATE LINSTOR.RESOURCE_DEFINITIONS SET RESOURCE_EXTERNAL_NAME=NULL
WHERE RESOURCE_EXTERNAL_NAME=''" |
/usr/share/linstor-server/bin/linstor-config sql-script
/etc/linstor/linstor.toml

Best regards,
Rene