[DRBD-user] Failed start mssqlserver in windrbd 0.9.2

Johannes Thoma johannes at johannesthoma.com
Tue Sep 3 17:36:48 CEST 2019

Hi John,

Am 19.08.19 um 14:07 schrieb john smith:
> Can I expect it in the 4Q?

Probably not .. we are currently redesigning the WinDRBD device
driver to be a SCSI port driver (so that WinDRBD on root device
("C:") works). Since that includes the Microsoft DISK.SYS driver
being stacked over the WinDRBD driver we expect MS SQL server
to run then. However we are probably not finished with the
implementation before Q1. I will keep you updated.

Best Regards,

- Johannes Thoma