[DRBD-user] drbd sycing again from the start

Paras pradhan pradhanparas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 22:58:52 CEST 2019

Hi

I have a two node drbd 8 cluster. We are doing some test and while drbd
resources are consistent/synced on both nodes, I powered off both nodes and
took a bare metal backup using clonezilla.

Then I restored the both nodes using the backup and started drbd on both
nodes. On one of the nodes it starts to sync all over again.

My question is: when I took the backup drbd resources are synced and why it
is starting all over again? I hope I explained clearly.

Thanks in advance !
Paras.