[DRBD-user] Interface for diskless nodes?

Andreas Pflug pgadmin at pse-consulting.de
Fri May 10 15:35:32 CEST 2019

Using DRBD 9.0.17-1: How can I advise a diskless node to use the second
interface?

I have two networks (no routing between them): the first has admin
traffic, and is used to register the nodes with the controller, which is
located on that network only. The second network is used for drbd
traffic, the storage-pool has PrefNic set to this interface.

All disk-backed nodes use the correct network, but as soon as I add a
diskless node (same two-nic definition as the other nodes) it will use
its default interface. This happens when adding the resourse on the
diskless node manually, as well as when using autoplace and
--diskless-on-remaining.

How can I force the diskless nodes to the correct interface?

Regards,
Andreas