[DRBD-user] Linstor Cluster Limits

Robert Altnoeder robert.altnoeder at linbit.com
Tue Jun 18 10:56:35 CEST 2019

By the way, fun fact: DrbdMon is that one utility that has actually
been tested with simulated events from 1 million resources, and with
~16k resources with ~65k volumes each, with 32 nodes, and various
configurations in between, and it still worked. With the 16k resources
/ 1 million volumes total configuration, the interactive response time
(e.g. switching to the problems view) is even less than 1 second on a
standard Intel Nuc desktop computer, and the utility can still apply
hundreds of changes per second even in a configuration that large.
I am not sure whether you can find some piece of hardware that can
actually run a DRBD setup of that size, but just in case you can, I am
sure you can also monitor it. ;)