philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Mon Jul 8 17:09:49 CEST 2019
drbd-9.0.19 final is out!
This release mainly contains fixes all over the board. The only new
feature is that it allows to mark a remote as "write only". I.e.
DRBD will never try to ship read requests to it. That is of course
usefull for DR purposes.
As a side note, the changes in this release where mainly written by
Joel, Christoph and Roland. We are happy that the DRBD core team is
growing beyond Lars and Phil.
* check on CAP_SYS_ADMIN instead of CAP_NET_ADMIN for certain operations
* fix detection of unstable resync
* fix possible stuck resync when resync started from an other secondary
and later continued from a primary
* fix NULL dereference with disk-timeout enabled; was introduced in 9.0.9
* retry connect when own current UUID changes during UUID exchange
* fix quorum tie-breaker diskless logic for settings other than "majority"
* disable quorum tie-breaker for 0 voters
* fix dax_direct_access() error return check
* fix resync stuck at near completion; bug was intorduces with 9.0.17
* unblock IO when on-quorum-lost policy is changed (suspend -> io-error)
* introduce allow-remote-read configuration option; set it to "no" for
DR links you only want to write, but never read
* only complain about UUID changes during initial handshake
LINBIT | Keeping The Digital World Running
DRBD® and LINBIT® are registered trademarks of LINBIT, Austria.
More information about the drbd-user