[DRBD-user] proxmox-linstor API version

Julien Escario julien.escario at altinea.fr
Mon Jan 7 10:44:04 CET 2019

Helloo,
I'm trying to find (and why not correct) this warning :
Plugin "PVE::Storage::Custom::LINSTORPlugin" is implementing an older
storage API, an upgrade is recommended

I found the reason in PVE/Storage.pm :
use constant APIVER => 2;

And in /usr/share/perl5/PVE/Storage/Custom/LINSTORPlugin.pm :
my $APIVER = 1;

The system compare those vars and complain about difference (but it's
still compatible, dunno for how long).

I doubt there's more to change than setting $APIVER to 2.

Any idea how to find what should be changed in API calls in order to
work on a patch ?

I can't even find any changelog of Proxmox's Storage API changes from V1
to V2.

Best regards,
Julien Escario

P.S. : we're getting a ton of mail at each backup task.