[DRBD-user] DRBD9 not building on PVE6.1

Roland Kammerer roland.kammerer at linbit.com
Fri Dec 20 11:25:20 CET 2019

On Fri, Dec 20, 2019 at 09:54:39AM +0100, Greb wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have the same difficulty.
> In addition, I am in a restricted environment without the possibility of opening additional ports.
> My internet access is only possible on web ports via an authenticating proxy.
> If I understand correctly, a solution is being developed to manage these scenarios?
> I'm probably not the only one in this context ...

There is already a thread on how to deal with that, please read that
one, no need for a new one.

We might put the webservice on another host on 443, or add a reverse
proxy. Or we might not. I have not decided. Sorry, if you are a casual
user, just add this port. If you are in a company talk to your network
team (or even better talk to us, we might provide binary packages).

Regards, rck