[DRBD-user] DRBD9 not building on PVE6.1

Greb opengreb at free.fr
Fri Dec 20 09:54:39 CET 2019

Hello,

I have the same difficulty.
In addition, I am in a restricted environment without the possibility of opening additional ports.
My internet access is only possible on web ports via an authenticating proxy.
If I understand correctly, a solution is being developed to manage these scenarios?
I'm probably not the only one in this context ...

thank you,