[DRBD-user] Failed start mssqlserver in windrbd 0.9.2

Johannes Thoma johannes at johannesthoma.com
Mon Aug 19 13:44:13 CEST 2019

Hi John,

Thank you for testing WinDRBD.

Running MS SQL Server is one of the things we actually didn't try
yet. We are however currently redesigning the interface of the
WinDRBD devices such that the Microsoft DISK driver is stacked
over the WinDRBD devices (which then are accessed like SCSI
devices). Once we are done I am confident that MS SQL Server
also will work. If you wish I can inform you once we are done
with that (will take a few months).

Am 18.08.19 um 12:20 schrieb john smith:

> Is there a way to use MSSQL in WinDRBD?

Currently not but soon will be possible.

> Best regards
>  From John Smith

With kind regards,

- Johannes Thoma