[DRBD-user] Failed to create meta-data for DRBD volume

Daniel Ulman dulman at sacme.com.ar
Wed Apr 24 15:07:18 CEST 2019

Hi Gabor:

Thank you for your reply.

> This is a _very_ old linstor syntax for creating a storage pool.
> For the last several months (at least!) you have to do something like
> linstor storage-pool create lvmthin $n drbdpool pve/drbdpool

I'm sorry about that.
I copied and pasted from the LINSTOR documentation.
When I created the storage pool, I used the right syntax.

> as Roland mentioned correctly, Linstor does NOT create the thin pool for you. You have to create the pve/drbdpool on your own.
> Linstor will only create the lvm-volumes within that given pool for you, but not the pool itself!

Sorry for the confusion.
Yes, I created the pool before.
I understood that the question said if I created the lvm volume (English is not my native language)

Regards

Daniel