[DRBD-user] COnfused about shared partitions

JCA 1.41421 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 20:09:35 CEST 2019

I believe that you are right in your assessment. Unfortunately, after this
I seem to be stuck in a situation in which both nodes are not connected
through DRBD:

In A:

# cat /proc/drbd
version: 8.4.11-1 (api:1/proto:86-101)
GIT-hash: 66145a308421e9c124ec391a7848ac20203bb03c build by mockbuild@,
2018-11-03 01:26:55

 1: cs:WFConnection ro:Primary/Unknown ds:UpToDate/DUnknown C r-----
    ns:0 nr:0 dw:4 dr:2161 al:1 bm:0 lo:0 pe:0 ua:0 ap:0 ep:1 wo:f oos:336

#  drbdadm status
my-data role:Primary
  disk:UpToDate
  peer connection:Connecting

In B:

# cat /proc/drbd
version: 8.4.11-1 (api:1/proto:86-101)
GIT-hash: 66145a308421e9c124ec391a7848ac20203bb03c build by mockbuild@,
2018-11-03 01:26:55

 1: cs:WFConnection ro:Secondary/Unknown ds:UpToDate/DUnknown C r-----
    ns:0 nr:0 dw:0 dr:0 al:0 bm:0 lo:0 pe:0 ua:0 ap:0 ep:1 wo:f oos:24

# drbdadm status
my-data role:Secondary
  disk:UpToDate
  peer connection:Connecting

I have tried numerous things - including rebooting both VMs where the nodes
live - to no avail.