[DRBD-user] Stop using DRBD

Veit Wahlich cru.lists at zodia.de
Fri Sep 28 14:56:01 CEST 2018

Hi Michael,

my hint is to have a look at the wipe-md command of drbdadm resp.
drbdmeta.

Alternatively it might suffice to simply resize the FS on the former
backing device to the backing device's full size. As integrated meta
data is stored at the end of the block device, resizing the FS would
grow it into the metadata. But you cannot be sure that exactly the bits
get overwritten that identify the backing device as drdb, so using
wipe-md instead/before is advisable.

Best regards,
// Veit