[DRBD-user] Node1 Standalone Inconsistent/Outdated Node 2 WFConnection Inconsisten/DUnknown - how to recover?

Ron ron.arts at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 16:12:10 CEST 2018

Hi,

I've inherited a setup that has been running for a very long time,
but this morning both were down, and showed:

[root at node-01 ~]# drbd-overview
  0:drbd0  StandAlone Secondary/Unknown   Inconsistent/Outdated r-----
  1:drbd1  Connected  Secondary/Secondary UpToDate/UpToDate     C
r-----

[root at node-02 ~]# drbd-overview
  0:drbd0  WFConnection Secondary/Unknown   Inconsistent/DUnknown C r-----
  1:drbd1  Connected    Secondary/Secondary UpToDate/UpToDate     C r-----

We had a power failure two weeks ago, but nothing seemed wrong.

How do I recover from this situation? How can I find out which of the nodes
has
the most recent information? And then mark it UpToDate?

Thanks,
Ron