[DRBD-user] Offline Resize

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Fri Dec 7 16:10:59 CET 2018

On Thu, Dec 06, 2018 at 03:54:49PM -0600, G C wrote:
> Version:
> drbd84-utils.x86_64     8.9.2-1.0.1.el7
>
> cat /proc/drbd
> version: 8.4.10 (api:1/proto:86-101)
> srcversion: 75EFA3DCEBEF5C771A0FCFC
>
> Following instructions located here for offline with internal metadata
> https://docs.linbit.com/docs/users-guide-8.4/#s-resizing
> I always get this error, I've found several issues that are similar but
> haven't found anyway to get past this issue.
> Architecture
> LVM > DRBD
>
> # drbdadm down <resource>
> >
> > # drbdadm dump-md clusterdb > /tmp/metadata
> >
> > Found meta data is "unclean", please apply-al first

Well, there it tells you what is wrong
(meta data is "unclean"),
and what you should do about it:
("apply-al").

So how about just doing what it tells you to do:
"drbdadm apply-al clusterdb"

--
: Lars Ellenberg
: LINBIT | Keeping the Digital World Running

DRBD® and LINBIT® are registered trademarks of LINBIT
__
please don't Cc me, but send to list -- I'm subscribed