[DRBD-user] drbd and openstack pike

Adrian Pascalau adrian27oradea at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 20:33:06 CEST 2018

Hi,

Are there any known issues with drbd 9 running in Centos 7 virtual
machines hosted in OpenStack pike?

I have two environments, one is an OpenStack pike, and the other one
is VMware Workstation 11. In both environments, I am running two
Centos 7 VMs, and I am using drbd 9 with the same configuration.

In the VMware Workstation 11, I have no issues whatsoever, drbd works
as expected.

However, in the OpenStack pike, the drbd is stuck in 0.00 percent
synchronization.

[root at drbd1 log]# drbdadm status
drbd0 role:Secondary
  disk:UpToDate
  drbd2.novalocal role:Secondary
    replication:SyncSource peer-disk:Inconsistent done:0.00

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Adrian