[DRBD-user] drbdmanage-proxmox v2.0

Frank Rust f.rust at tu-braunschweig.de
Wed Sep 27 08:24:39 CEST 2017

Hi Roland,
I just installed the latest version of drbdmanage-proxmox (2.1-1) and tried a "Move Disk" to drbdstorage.
Result is:
(…)
>  "." is not a valid unit!
usage: drbdmanage add-volume [-h] [-m MINOR] [-d DEPLOY] [-s SITE] name size
(…)

I debugged a bit and it shows the following command to be executed:

Exec cmd( $VAR1 = [
'/usr/bin/drbdmanage',
'new-volume',
'vm-1018-disk-1',
'10.015625'
];
)

I think you should re-think the size calculation to be more precise than the current

> $size = ($size/1024/1024);

and hoping it will result in an integer…

Best regards,

Frank Rust

Frank Rust                           Technische Universität Braunschweig

Fon: 0531 39155122                         Institut für Systemsicherheit
Fax: 0531 39155130                                          Rebenring 56
Mail: f.rust at tu-braunschweig.de                     D-38106 Braunschweig