[DRBD-user] drbd 9.0.9 kernel logs on leader node

Robert Altnoeder robert.altnoeder at linbit.com
Fri Oct 13 16:08:04 CEST 2017

Yes, known bug. It is also present in 9.0.7, but it is only rarely
triggered due to different timing caused by changes in synchronization.

See also:
http://lists.linbit.com/pipermail/drbd-user/2017-October/023711.html

We have a workaround for that problem, which I expect to be part of the
next update of DRBD. It is currently still being tested.

br,
--
Robert Altnoeder
+43 1 817 82 92 0
robert.altnoeder at linbit.com

LINBIT | Keeping The Digital World Running
DRBD - Corosync - Pacemaker
f /  t /  in /  g+