[DRBD-user] drbd9 default rate-limit

Peter Schwindt peter.schwindt at linbit.com
Thu Nov 2 08:46:44 CET 2017

Morning,

On 11/01/2017 02:28 PM, Tsirkas Georgios wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there any sync rate limit by default in DRBD9? If yes how i could
> disable it? I would like to benchmark .

DRBD's default sync rate settings are quite conservative. Please have a
look at http://docs.linbit.com/docs/users-guide-9.0/#s-throughput-tuning
as well as
http://docs.linbit.com/docs/users-guide-9.0/#s-configure-sync-rate for
adapting to your needs.

Cheers,
Peter

--
: Peter Schwindt
: Tel: +43-1-8178292-0, Fax: +43-1-8178292-82