[DRBD-user] getting error after changing IP address

Jerome Yanga jerome.yanga at gmail.com
Tue May 23 15:10:16 CEST 2017

Lars,

I have pasted my config below  I had to change the hostnames, IPs and
password for security.

skip {
  As you can see, you can also comment chunks of text
  with a 'skip[optional nonsense]{ skipped text }' section.
  This comes in handy, if you just want to comment out
  some 'resource <some name> {...}' section:
  just precede it with 'skip'.

  The basic format of option assignment is

  It should be obvious from the examples below,
  but if you really care to know the details:

  <option name> :=
        valid options in the respective scope
              depending on the set of allowed values
              for the respective option.
  <num>    := [0-9]+, sometimes with an optional suffix of K,M,G
  <string> := (<name>|\"([^\"\\\n]*|\\.)*\")+
  <name>   := [/_.A-Za-z0-9-]+
}

global {

    usage-count no;
}

resource r0 {

  protocol C;

  handlers {
    pri-on-incon-degr "echo o > /proc/sysrq-trigger ; halt -f";

    pri-lost-after-sb "echo o > /proc/sysrq-trigger ; halt -f";

    local-io-error "echo o > /proc/sysrq-trigger ; halt -f";

    outdate-peer "/usr/lib/heartbeat/drbd-peer-outdater -t 5";

    pri-lost "echo pri-lost. Have a look at the log files. | mail -s 'DRBD
Alert' root";

    out-of-sync "/usr/lib/drbd/notify-out-of-sync.sh root";

  }

  startup {
     wfc-timeout  0;

  }