[DRBD-user] Different Disktypes in different disk pools

Alexander Sobottka alexander.sobottka at hotsplots.de
Fri May 19 13:44:14 CEST 2017

Hello,

we are using at the moment 2 Proxmox VE 4.4 Machines with a third node
as quorumhost.

The shared storage is realised with 2 nodes and the quorumhost works as
a satellite.

The two storagenodes are containing SSD-Disks and SATA-Disks and i
wouldt like to use both disktypes.

Is it possible to configure DRBD9 with drbdmanage in a way that i can
dictate drbdmanage i.e. the VM-100 uses the SSD-Space and an other one
uses the SATA-Space?

If the answer is yes - how can i achive this behavior?

Kind regards

--

Alexander Sobottka
Administration

hotsplots GmbH
Rotherstr. 22
10245 Berlin
Fon: +49 (0)30 29 77 348-0
Fax: +49 (0)30 29 77 348-99
E-Mail: sobottka at hotsplots.de

Amtsgericht Charlottenburg HRB 93460B
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Ulrich Meier, Dr. Jörg Ontrup