[DRBD-user] How to delete multiple disk of the same resource

Michele Rossetti rossetti at sardi.it
Fri Mar 17 12:23:56 CET 2017

Hi,

on a 3 node Proxmox 4.4 with DRBD4 system, trying to clone one VM
with the PVE GUI (probably wrongly, we try to clone from a resource
in secondary state instead of primary, executing from primary it
worked), now we see, on PVE GUI Storage>drbd1>Content seven disk
belonging to the same VM, from vm-101-disk-1 to vm-101-disk-7 and
only vm-101-disk-7 seems to be in use.

With drbd-owerview only "111:vm-101-disk-7/0" is listed and the same
with drbd status: "vm-101-disk-7 role:Primary disk:UpToDate"

How can we delete the disk from vm-101-disk-1 to vm-101-disk-6
without seeing them in a shell, as from the PVE GUI no operation on
DRBD is permitted?

Thanks for help,
Michele