[DRBD-user] DRBDmanage (re)initialization

Robert Altnoeder robert.altnoeder at linbit.com
Fri Jun 9 09:59:33 CEST 2017

On 06/08/2017 04:14 PM, Julien Escario wrote:
> Hello,
> A drbdmanage cluster is actually stuck in this state :
> .drbdctrl role:Secondary
>   volume:0 disk:UpToDate
>   volume:1 disk:UpToDate
>   vm4 connection:NetworkFailure
>   vm7 role:Secondary
>     volume:0 replication:WFBitMapS peer-disk:Inconsistent
>     volume:1 peer-disk:Outdated
> [...]
> Any way to restart this ressource without losing all other ressources ?
on vm4 and vm7, try 'drbdadm down .drbdctrl' followed by 'drbdadm up
.drbdctrl'.
In most cases, it just reconnects and fixes itself.

> version: 9.0.3-1 (api:2/proto:86-111)
> drbdmanage 0.97; GIT-hash: d0032c6a22c29812263ab34a6e856a5b36fd7da0
recommend to upgrade to drbd 9.0.7+ and drbdmanage 0.99.5, which runs a
lot smoother than 0.97
9.0.8 will probably be released within the next two weeks

br,
--
Robert Altnoeder
+43 1 817 82 92 0
robert.altnoeder at linbit.com

LINBIT | Keeping The Digital World Running
DRBD - Corosync - Pacemaker
f /  t /  in /  g+