[DRBD-user] DRBDmanage (re)initialization

Julien Escario escario at azylog.net
Thu Jun 8 16:14:16 CEST 2017

Hello,
A drbdmanage cluster is actually stuck in this state :
.drbdctrl role:Secondary
  volume:0 disk:UpToDate
  volume:1 disk:UpToDate
  vm4 connection:NetworkFailure
  vm7 role:Secondary
    volume:0 replication:WFBitMapS peer-disk:Inconsistent
    volume:1 peer-disk:Outdated

View differs but it seems we have some kind of split brain on the drbdctrl
ressource and drbdmanage doesn't manage anything ;-)

Any way to restart this ressource without losing all other ressources ?

# cat /proc/drbd
version: 9.0.3-1 (api:2/proto:86-111)

# drbdmanage -v
drbdmanage 0.97; GIT-hash: d0032c6a22c29812263ab34a6e856a5b36fd7da0

Of course, same versions on three nodes.

Thanks for your help,
Julien Escario