[DRBD-user] Testing new DRBD9 dedicated repo for PVE

Roberto Resoli roberto at resolutions.it
Fri Jan 6 17:41:23 CET 2017

Il 04/01/2017 13:51, Roland Kammerer ha scritto:
> If you are a
> company and you provide commercial support/commercial trainings and make
> money out of that support business, then I think it is fair to give back
> a bit to the people that wrote the stuff you are making money with.

I agree, here too.

I don't know if that change in license is the better way to achieve
that, but it was your decision, and the future will tell if it was a
good one.

Honestly at the momement I'm  interested only in how good DRBD
integration in PVE will be, in last months under Proxmox hat it didn't
improve much.

bye,
rob