[DRBD-user] DRBD9 on PVE issues...

Yannis Milios yannis.milios at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 17:57:25 CET 2017

Hello,

I'm testing drbd9 on test 3 node pve cluster. I have created a test vm
(vm115) via pve web interface.
As a result, a new drbd9 resource and volume was created on drbd9 storage
pool (vm-115-disk-1).
After testing the live migration between all 3 nodes I realised that one of
the nodes (pve3) is not functioning properly anymore, the remaining 2 nodes
(pve1,pve3) seem to be in good shape though (I can live migrate the vm
between them but not on pve3). In a attempt to recover pve3, I executed
'drbdmanage remove-node pve3' on pve1. The command ran successfully,
however pve3 still appear to have the resources available and refuses to
leave the cluster. Is there anyway I can force remove pve3 and rejoin it to
the cluster?

Log link: http://pastebin.com/3dSC7RT5

Thanks,
Yannis