[DRBD-user] drbd-9.0.10~rc2, drbd-utils-9.2.0~rc2 and drbd-8.4.11~rc1

Philipp Reisner philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Fri Dec 15 16:49:03 CET 2017

Hi,

Relative to the rc1:
 - one corner case with the quorum code fixed
 - quorum-minimum-redundancy configure option in the drbd-utils
   package
 - Japanese translations for the man-pages!

still on track to tag the final before X-mas...

Oh, and for drbd-8.4, the only the compat code for upstream-linux
was updated.

Please help testing the release candidate. We intend to release the
final in 7 days from now.

http://www.linbit.com/downloads/drbd/9.0/drbd-9.0.10-0rc2.tar.gz
https://github.com/LINBIT/drbd-9.0/tree/drbd-9.0.10-0rc2

http://www.linbit.com/downloads/drbd/utils/drbd-utils-9.2.0rc2.tar.gz