[DRBD-user] DRBD recovery question

Aaron Cody aaron at aaroncody.com
Thu Dec 14 20:28:35 CET 2017

Hello
I have seen situations here where one of my DRBD devices is in WFConnection
state and the other is in StandAlone state or both are in StandAlone state
... (I don't think that's technically split-brain because one device thinks
it is Primary and the other thinks it is the Secondary - ie they don't both
think they are Primary?).

Q: What is the recommended procedure to fix these conditions and get them
back to Connected?

thanks