[DRBD-user] DRBD9 : problem to setup on proxmox V5

Yvan GODARD godardyvan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 19:13:46 CEST 2017

Hi,
I’m trying to setup DRBD9 on Proxmox V5.
I’ve installed drbdmanage for proxmox as mentioned here : https://docs.linbit.com/doc/users-guide-90/s-proxmox-install/ <https://docs.linbit.com/doc/users-guide-90/s-proxmox-install/>
But, when I try to run "drbdmanage init" I’m stopped with this error :
Error: External command failed:
drbdsetup new-resource .drbdctrl 0
Command output:
  (stdout)
Command exited with exit_code 20

I think there’s a problem with this instruction "drbdsetup new-resource .drbdctrl 0"
It should be drbdsetup new-resource .drbdctrl_0 ?

Any idea to solve this issue ?
Yvan
--
Yvan GODARD