[DRBD-user] drbdctrl volume stays primary

Roland Kammerer roland.kammerer at linbit.com
Sun Nov 6 19:42:03 CET 2016

On Sun, Nov 06, 2016 at 02:08:21PM +0100, Sebastian Hasait wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using drbd9 since 3 month in a 2 node cluster on Mint18(Ubuntu 16.04).
> Yesterday I discovered that .drbdctrl is staying primary on one node all the
> time - before it was secondary on both nodes most of the time:

That is intended behavior. One node is elected as the leader node and
this node becomes (and stays) DRBD Primary on the control volume.

> I tried the following actions to resolve this:

There is nothing to resolve.

> Any ideas?

Read the announce mail and the further reading I pointed to in the
announce mail, which was:

http://git.linbit.com/drbdmanage.git/commit/289505490fb5ba0fbdac06bf66ae4b8ae4e8cb55

Regards, rck