[DRBD-user] DRBD9 Update not cleaning up depreciate commands

Jason jason at securityarsenal.com
Sat Nov 5 22:24:27 CET 2016

Hello all,

Today I update the latest builds via apt-get.  Everything was working
fine before it.  I am now on:

ii  drbd-dkms                          9.0.5-1ppa1~xenial1
all          RAID 1 over TCP/IP for Linux module source
ii  drbd-utils                         8.9.9-1ppa1~xenial1
amd64        RAID 1 over TCP/IP for Linux (user utilities)
ii  drbdmanage                         0.97.3-1
amd64        Distributed configuration management for DRBD

I am seeing two new errors due to the update.

Error1:
One I had unplug-watermark set in my disk-options.  It now seems that
command is not reconized. I can manually remove it and it work until
reboot and drbd9 puts it back.  I tried to run:

drbdmanage disk-options --unset-unplug-watermark --comon

but that is not listed in the man for the document any longer.

How can I remove that option from DRBD9 now that that command is not
available?  Is there a database file that keeps track of commands issues
via drbdmanage?

Error 2:
This is the other error I am now seeing after upgrade.  the
/etc/drbdmanaged.cfg has not existed before this.  How is it created?

drbdmanage unassign-resource vm-109-disk-2 ve2
WARNING:root:Could not read configuration file '/etc/drbdmanaged.cfg'

Thanks,
Jason