[DRBD-user] drbdadm verify always report oos

d tbsky tbskyd at gmail.com
Thu May 19 17:58:28 CEST 2016

> Even though the subject does not mention drbd online verify,
> you still want to read this:
> "Re: Explained: Digest integrity check FAILED"
> http://lists.linbit.com/pipermail/drbd-user/2011-March/015751.html
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/drbd/users/21091?do=post_view_threaded#21091
> or gmane or any other ML archive.
>
> you could run with data-integrity enabled for a while, and check for
> "Digest mismatch, buffer modified by upper layers during write"
> messages in kernel logs.

hi:
    I already try to enable data-integrity check after the
verify/resync failed, but it didn't help. the verify/resync was not
correct and there are no "Digest mismatch" messages in kernel logs.

    I now will write a script to verfiy/resync the resource volumes
one by one, to see if all the resources volumes can be verify/synced
correctly.

   or if you have other ideas need to try at the cluster please tell
me. the cluster is running many testing vms, so the corruption is
affordable for these vms.

   thanks a lot for your help!!

Regards,
tbskyd