[DRBD-user] drbdadm verify always report oos

d tbsky tbskyd at gmail.com
Thu May 19 16:46:51 CEST 2016

hi:
    I finally got the resource synced again. it seems some kind of
drbd race condition.

I have another 1TB resource. when I verify/resync the 32GB resource,
the verify process of the 1TB resource is still running. the 32GB can
not get verify/resync correctly.

   the 32GB resource is a volume, there is another 10GB resource
volume belong to the same resource, if the two volume verify together,
the 32GB can not get verify/resync corretcly.

  when there is no other resource/volume is under verify, the 32GB
volume finally get verify/resync correctly.

  so it seems under 8.4.7, I should only verify/resync one resource
volume at the same time, or bad things may happen.

  I have 25 resource volumes, and after I run "drbdadm verify all", I
got about 10 volumes with oos, that's terrible...