[DRBD-user] drbdadm verify always report oos

d tbsky tbskyd at gmail.com
Wed May 18 18:27:00 CEST 2016

Hi:
    I shutdown the vm when I found the strange behavior. so the drbd
is resync under idle situation. I try to play with config options and
resync about 15 times, still can not get verify report 0 oos.

   I have about 10 resource which has verify problem. but it's strange
that some resources are ok. the largest resource is about 1T and it is
ok. the resource I am testing now is only 32G.

  the host structure is: two sata disk (mdadm raid 1) -> lvm -> drbd

  the host has ecc ram so the memory is ok. the most confusing  part
is the resync data is very small, it is only a few kilo bytes and sync
done in 1 seconds. I don't know why it can not be synced correctly. I
also try to run command "md5sum /dev/drbdX" at both node to check.
they are indeed different.