[DRBD-user] Proxmox 4.2 DRBD0 rsync-rate?

Jason Romo jason at securityarsenal.com
Fri Jun 10 05:08:39 CEST 2016

I am using proxmox 4.2 with DRBD9.  All is working now.  Trying to tune the rate for bonded 2x 10Gbe network. I have added the options to global_common.conf

disk {
		c-plan-ahead 0;
    	    	c-fill-target 24M;
        	c-min-rate 80M;
        	c-max-rate 720M;
		# resync-rate 200M;
}

net {
		max-buffers             36k;
        	sndbuf-size            1024k;
        	rcvbuf-size            2048k;
}

I do drbdmanage reconfigure  But has no changed in the rate.  Only getting

max            3.20 Mbit/s

Why is it not using the options.  I have tried to change the settings to all kinds of things.

Regards,
Jason