[DRBD-user] DRBD9 LVM2 Backed issue

Chuck Smith cgasmith at comcast.net
Fri Jan 8 20:54:44 CET 2016

Progress has been made, though testing continues. You cannot use a drbd9
backed device as a pv. (CentOS 6.7) I've altered the architecture to
rely on just native mount/umount and instead of partitioning the drbd9
device using lvm, I'll partition it as three separate resources (one
never expected to grow, other two may grow depending on needs) and will
rely on auto-promote since there is no valid ocf for drbd9
-Chuck