[DRBD-user] Ubuntu 14.04 kernel now has drbd 8.4.5 but drbd-utils is still 8.4.4 so drbdadm wait-connect fails on netlink

Jacob.Van.Der.Meulen at esa.int Jacob.Van.Der.Meulen at esa.int
Sat Oct 10 05:01:23 CEST 2015

Hi,
Thanks for the answer.
I found out that instead of creating the soft links, just copying the drbdadm
and drbdsetup of the user/v9 directory to /sbin was working better. Now there
is no version warning anymore.

So I decided to purge the drbd8-utils package and installed the drbd-utils
from source (now a full make install). I used the 8.9.4 version.

Now everything works fine. So a pity that Ubuntu does not have  a package of
this version yet.

Regards,

Jacob van der Meulen